Friday, May 18, 2012

Stonehenge and Bath

Don't mind the squinty eyes and hard core tourist outfit.  This day was probably one of my favorites.  Stonehenge was absolutely amazing.  I wish I could have experienced it more but I was so cold and miserable I could only handle being outside for a little bit.  We had an audio thingy to tell us more about it was actually pretty interesting.  I wish they had more information on why it is there...it is crazy that it is still standing though. 
    After Stonehenge we went to Bath.  I really really wish we could have spent more time there.  It was a beautiful city.  The ruins were incredible and the churches were honestly jaw dropping.  Annnd the sun was actually shining a little bit!!  We were all desperately craving the sun.  It has been raining and cold every day.  Not the funnest weather to be in.  But we walked around the museum and some shops to see their different business strategies/their marketing techniques and had a fun little lunch in a pub.  That is basically what our days consist of everyday.  I actually really enjoy it. 

Stonehenge...don't mind the asian eyes

so. cold.

Attempted Jumping Shot



Roman Baths




Bird Poop in the hair...YUCK!

The City of Bath


No comments:

Post a Comment