Monday, May 28, 2012

Plays, Shopping, and Tea...LIfe is Good.

Today is the day we went to Liberty of London where they have all different designers and their own line of fabrics and just tons of beautiful things.  Usually I feel super out of place when I go into stores like that but for some reason I didn't feel out of place in the least bit!  The workers were so nice. SO we went to that store and it was really really fun.  After that we met with a guide who took us to some high end designer stores.  We went to Vivian Westwood, Stella McCartney, and one other one that I can't remember.  He told us about the designers and each of their labels.  Super interesting, but it still blows my mind to think that people spend that much money on clothes.  The clothes were beautiful though.  Fun to look at.  We look at some other stores too like Burberry, lots of super pricey boutiques.  It was beautiful.  We walked around for a few hours and then went to a presentation at Fortnum and Mason.  Look that place up on the internet.  Honestly one of my favorite places we have been to in London.  Everything was just so beautiful and had so much history.  Loved it.  Loved the store itself too.  That is where we had tea.  That night we saw Les Miserable.  I had no idea what I the story line was and honestly knew nothing about the play.  I loved it.  It was such a great story and the music and songs are really great too. 








No comments:

Post a Comment